This unit is oh-so-heavy at 24 pounds. It’s not as portable as the other jump starters we’ve reviewed on this blog. Its dimensions are 12.6 x 12.4 x 12.2 inches so that means it can easily fit in your trunk. But what’s good about this is that it has an On/Off switch. It got a built-in charger for the charging of its internal battery. A LED indicator will show you if the battery needs to be charged. As with other jump starters, you cannot return this because it is considered hazmat.
- On/Off switch activates the jump starting mode. Cold Crank Amps- 185. Crank Amps 30 Sec- 255. Crank Amps 5 Sec- 300. Air Compressor- 150 PSI
- Built-in charger for automatic charging of internal battery; Battery status LEDs indicate when battery is charged or needs to be charged
- Built-in 400 Watt power inverter for 120V AC household power ; 12 Volt accessory outlet
- Sure-Grip clamps fit both top and side-mount batteries,The unit must be charged for 72 hours before use for the first time.
- A maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery allow for storage in any position
From the product description, this is what this product does: Continue reading