If you’re looking for a powerful, heavy duty jump starter, you should consider Clore JNC660 ‘Jump-N-Carry’ 1,700 Peak Amp 12-Volt Jump Starter.
Bigger and heavier than its lighter sister Clore JNC300XL Jump-N-Carry 900 Peak Amp unit, the JNC660 can jumpstart bigger vehicles–even those for marine and industrial use. It packs 1,700 peak amperes. It also comes with 425 cranking amps. It comes with battery status indicator gauge so you don’t need to be guessing. You don’t need to buy extra cables since it comes with 46-inch #2 cables and accessories for 12-volt DC outlet. It’s a bit heavy though at 18 pounds.
- 1,700 Peak Amps; 425 Cranking Amps. Built-in charger. Charger Type- Automatic
- PROFORMER battery technology is designed to provide extremely high power output, extended cranking power and a long service life
- 46 inch heavy-duty #2 AWG cables; copper insulated
- Voltmeter provides charge status of onboard battery
- DC outlet to power 12 volt accessories; DC input to recharge internal battery
If you battery is discharged or dead, then the Jump-N-Carry JNC660 can power it up with a lot of power! You can use it in your own garage, but it is also a favorite in auto dealers and repair shops.