It pays to have a nice, handy jump starter at the trunk of your car, but what if you need a big jump starter for a big ass truck?
You better reach out for the the Duracell 600 Watt/ 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro Jump Starter.
Got a compact car or a motorcycle? This baby can handle ’em just fine. But even if you got a V8 car, a mini-truck, or a motorboat, the Duracell 1300 Amp Powerpack Pro Jump Starter will do the job. You won’t be stranded in the middle of the road or the even the sea if that boat fails you.
- Jump Starts 4, 6, and 8 cylinder vehicles with built-in heavy duty jumper cables - 1300 peak amps
- Includes 2 AC outlets with up to 600W of combined available AC power for 115V AC devices, two 2.4A USB ports, one 12V DC outlet, a 160 PSI air compressor to inflate tires, and an emergency LED...
- AC cord and inflating needles are included in the built-in compartment underneath handle and 6 AWG jumper cables
- Safety Features: Reverse polarity indicator; Alarm to help prevent incorrect jumpstarting connection; Inverter overload/over-temperature & short circuit protection; Follows ETL safety standard
- Recharge unit every 2-3 months: It is also recommended to recharge unit after each use so that the internal battery remains at full capacity
And it’s not just a jump starter! It also comes with an air compressor. If you want to go camping, it can even double as a charging station for your laptop, smartphone, or other devices, thanks to its Power Inverter feature with Dual AC wall outlets and two USB. Based on the Manufacturer’s product description, if you have this jump starter fully charged, you can recharge a Smartphone up to 19 times and a tablet for up to 7 times.