- Superior Night-vision by high class f1.6 Six-Glass multi-layer filter wide Angle lenses and unique WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system.
- G-Sensor will let the DVR lock the file in case of the severe vehicle collision, which can be the strong evidence of the traffic disputes.
- Guarded Parking can be considered as a perfect police eyes, recording everything happen around your car when you leave.
- You will get the 32GB TF card for FREE, which can contain 6 hours of 1080p video recording. The latest piece of videos will automatically overwrite the unlocked oldest videos, which will enhance...
- 145 degree wide angle lens and 360 degree rotation bracket allow you to record the beautiful scenery from different shooting angle
Average Amazon Rating: 4.7 out of 5 Stars based on 70+ reviews
- Equipped with a night vision with Wide Dynamic Range and a f1.6 six-glass multi-layer filter wide angle lenses.
- If you encounter an accident, its G-sensor will lock the DVR file to prevent writing over the file.
- When you park, its Guarded Parking feature will monitor and record whatever happens around your car.
- This product comes with a free 32GB TF card. This will cover over 6 hours of HD (1080p) video recording
This dash cam provides all the benefits of a regular cameras but with a compact screen size of 2.7 inches.
It features a wide angle lens ensuring that your surroundings are captured thoroughly. It also has a 6 glass multilayer filter ensuring that images are of top notch quality despite variations in lighting and weather.
This camera features Motion Detective, a sensor which activates recording at the slightest hint of motion and ceases when movement stops. It also offers Guarded Parking, automatically monitoring your surroundings when parked.
Both of these ensure that your investment is safe and protected at all times.
For young drivers sometimes accidents are inevitable. This dash camera offers Shock Lock, a mechanism whereby which in case of severe vehicle collisions the DVR automatically locks, protecting the video showing moment of impact. This together with the automatic time stamp act as a great source of evidence which can hold up in a court of law.
But thats not all. The dashboard camera has a battery life of approximately four days when fully charged and comes with Loop Recording which can be set at intervals of two, three and five minutes.
It can hold up to six hours of recordings, a plus when combined with the complimentary 32GB memory card, with a quality of 1080 pixels and automatically records new data over the oldest saved data which aids in convenience and ease of use.
It has a suction cup mount which can be used to attach the camera to almost any surface within the car and has great holding power able to withstand humps and bumps. The boot up time of less than thirty seconds coupled with easy to follow user interface allows for a smooth handling experience.
A few nuances have been discovered concerning this product though. The power cord itself is long and does not come with clips leading to poor aesthetic value. In addition the charging plug does not fit snugly Into the camera port and the display has been noted to freeze on a few occasions by customers.
Despite these negatives, for the features mentioned above and a price of about $100.00 this seems like an excellent choice which can add to the safety and security of not only your vehicle but also to your well being.